Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Leads and manages the department in accordance with Mandarin Oriental Standards and set hotel objectives
- Monitor day to day work and projects are on track and to provide guidance to ensure team colleagues are able to proceed with project tasks efficiently and confidently
- Ensures that departmental levels of KPIs are in line with hotel objectives
- Always lead by example
- Oversees monthly departmental expenses to ensure they are in line with annual budget
- Interview and recruit colleagues as per job specifications and form an efficient and motivated team
- Motivate, train, supervise, evaluate and discipline Marketing Operations colleagues
- Attend managerial meetings if requested and participate actively in achieving productive results
- Ensure team leaders are monitoring annual contracts, proactively assessing vendors or suppliers continuously
- Review regularly Standard Operating Procedures, and update Policies and Procedures in order to guarantee effective and efficient service as per Mandarin Oriental Standards
- Degree or Higher National Diploma equivalent in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management is mandatory
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a 5-star hotel or luxury retail environment in a key marketing position
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize tasks
- Ability to develop plan, liaise and communicate effectively with different stakeholders
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!
- Contact: Mandarin Oriental Doha
- Reference: CatererGlobal/512088
- Job ID: 94780533