Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Have a craving for a new culinary career? Look no further!
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef 3 for Rose Medical Center located in Denver, CO. The Executive Chef position will oversee the culinary operations for this boutique hospitalwhich offers a wide variety of services ranging from comprehensive women's services to aesthetic surgery. The Executive Chef position offers competitive salaries with growth opportunity, autonomy within your role, a rich benefits package, and work-life balance.
If you are an experienced Chef looking to grow your career with a supportive team in a fun working culture, you should apply now!
Salary range is $65-$85K and full benefits.
The successful candidate will:
- directly manage retail, patient feeding, catering chefs as well as purchasing and catering manager;
- m aintain chef/manager schedules; cover chefs/manager schedule as needed ;
- be r esponsible for yearly evaluation and goals for chefs and managers through the use of Ingenium ;
- i mplement and standardiz e all culinary systems and procedures for hospital: Catering, Retail menus, LTO's, STG, Mindful, garnishing, panning charts, production, puree standardization, FMS sheets, inventory control, HACCP, cleaning schedules, staffing plans, presentation and quality of food, kitchen cleanliness, safety, etc. Sodexo standards will be the benchmark ;
- m onitor, a udit, implement and standardiz e new menus ;
- be r esponsible for Food and Physical Safety and annual training for all hourly associates ;
- c onduct audits, create action plans based on audit findings and be responsible for keeping and updating GC audit books ;
- w ork with vendors on procurement items; be responsible for purchasing manager and purchasing financial audits ;
- c ontinue sustainability program with the direction of Director of Culinary Operations ;
- c onduct yearly culinary foundations training to all cooks ;
- g uide chefs in unit to ACF certification with guidance from Director of Culinary Operations ;
- i mprove and standardize catering and banquet services , c reate menus based on client needs ;
- i mplement innovative and fresh ideas in retail, catering and patient services ; and/or
- c reate interpersonal relationships with clients in hospital .
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- strong management skills and previous experience working in a high-volume facility;
- high end catering and dining experience and a passion for culinary arts ;
- e xperience with authentic global cuisine ( highly desirable );
- a strong production culinary background, ideally in an up-scale restaurant/retail/catering environment ;
- d emonstrated experience leading and engaging a culinary team and exceptional human resource and supervisory/management skillset ;
- m enu planning experience and a strong understanding of current culinary trends ;
- the a bility to effectively communicate to multiple audiences and develop strong relationships with customers ;
- the a bility to multitask and proven effectiveness in a high-standards driven environment ;
- a s trong understanding of forecasting, food cost management, purchasing, inventory and labor management concepts ;
- the a bility to successfully lead, develop and train a team ;
- the a bility to creatively and effectively problem-solve and manage projects ;
- p roficient computer skills as well as exceptional organizational and customer services skills ;
- Servsafe certified as well as working knowledge of HACCP and experience with Health and Safety audits ; and/or
- C.E.C. (Certified Executive Chef) a plus.
Absent a legally recognized exception, Rose Medical Center is requiring COVID-19 vaccines to work at this hospital.
Learn more about Rose Medical Center, click here.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits .
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs .
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/6162_740147-b28ab15a43c9c16dc496baa11f318581
- Job ID: 95062530