Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities
Sodexo is currently seeking a Executive Chef 3 to oversee retail operations for a potential sale within a Healthcare system in Santa Clara, CA. The position will potentially support one other location with opening, planning and implementing Sodexo systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong culinary background with plant based and sustainability programs and will have heavy client interaction.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- conduct retail brand standard audits (in-house and national brands);
- oversee POS programming and maintenance;
- implement retail branded concept standards (national and in-house brands);
- ensure all needed signage (including digital) is in place;
- manage vendor relationships and compliance;
- maintain all product merchandising, marketing and ordering standards are in place.
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- coach and develop staff; create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed;
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
- has a strong retail food management background
- has the ability to adapt to an ever changing environment and influence others to do the same.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs .
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in "quality of life solutions" around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights.To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin "Magic" Johnson himself click here.Position Summary:
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/6162_738028-127cfb9703ce10d1dc443a98e8793bc5
- Job ID: 94998086