Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America's most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by Zagat survey, but also because of its employees. We have a unique work environment where crew members and management are trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our employees become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant. We also have a unique bonus program that provides the opportunity to earn cash bonuses each week, month and quarter.
We have an open kitchen experience that's fun with lots of team communication.
So, what's it take to be a successful Five Guys Shift Leader?
- People & Leadership Skills - Do you enjoy leading and motivating people? This one skill set is what makes a good manager.
- Energy & Stamina - it's a team-based work environment and crew energy is important.
- Ability To Work At A Fast Pace - Our kitchens have a lot going on and there's lots of on-the-line communication and job rotation.
- Love for Great Food and Great Music - We make some of the best burgers in the biz and singing is encouraged.
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years previous leadership experience in some capacity.
- 1-2 years experience in the food service business.
- ServeSafe Certification a plus.
- Financial and inventory management
- Crew assignment, training and motivation of the team during your shift
- Customer relationship management
- Full accountability for how the shift runs under your watch.
We provide paid vacations, health benefits, 401K plan, weekly incentives, free meals on each shift, training, and we love to internally promote from within.
Interested? Please apply with us and join our family.
Want to know more about Five Guys? www.fiveguys.com
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/4737_102-7f83279fecce651dd1abab0b043917d5
- Job ID: 95058450