Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Interstate's high standards of quality.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position:
- An outgoing individual that is looking to grow with a fun, progressive company. This person is committed in providing the highest levels of service.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Interactswith all guests. The front desk agent will welcome our guest to the hotel and proceed with checking in the guest.
- They will ensure they collect the guest's information required for their stay along with explaining hotel policies and procedures in a professional manner.
- You will ensure that proper payment methods are collected along with recording any special requests from the guest.
- You will promote and sell special hotel programs.
- You will follow set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe deposits, and refunds.
- You will be constantly interacting with resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
- Engages with our guests upon check out (leaving)to ensure that that are satisfied with their service and assist in recovery efforts when needed.
- When there is down time, you will assist the reservations department with taking guest reservations in a professional manner. This will also occur when the reservations department closes for the day.
- "Be the Difference" with all guest and employees and do more than just "the norm".
Who You Will Be Working With:
- They will be working with other front desk agents, reservationsagentsandbellperson/ guest services attendant.
- Thefront desk agentresponds to the Front Office Manager and Front Office Supervisor.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to type accurately (at least 50 words per minute).
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Computer literate. Experience with the Maestro system is a plus.
- At least two years' experience in a service industry with direct contact with the public, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Must be able to work a full shift standing. Mats are provided for additional support.
- Ability to multi-task and able to effectively resolve guest issues when they occur.
- Must have aflexible schedule including availability onweekends and holidays.
- Free Meal
- Company Match Paid 401-k
- Company Hotel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Benefits (full-time employees)
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/4780_R0034015
- Job ID: 95043268