Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef 4for Baptist Health Medical Center located in Little Rock, Arkansas. Baptist Health is a 850 bed hospital where the Executive Chef will oversee all production for patient meal services throughSodexo's At Your Request (AYR) meal program, 4 retail food service locations and catering operations.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Are you an experienced chef ready to take your career to the next level? At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- manage the daily food production including production planning and controls;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality;
- manage food costing, controls and compliance;
- develop menus and manage inventory;
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline employees;
- have a passion for food and innovation;
- have knowledge of special diets and allergens; and
- knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) or similar programs is preferred.
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- previous experience working in a high volume facility; and
- strong management skills.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.Position Summary:
Directs daily operations of food production, including menu planning, purchasing, ordering, inventory food preparation, post meal analysis and record keeping. Ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory, and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
Establishes operating standards, implements and maintains Sodexo and branded concepts standards, creates quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. HACCP, quality assurance, safety, operations, personnel, SoSafe and EcoSure).
Trains other chefs/staff on culinary skills through day to day trainings as well the use of Culinary Foundations trainings and standards, and serves as technical expert.
Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for all aspects of food production to ensure account retention.Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/6162_732008
- Job ID: 94852905