Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity , positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" philosophy, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off (Holidays/Vacation)
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?The Bartender will serve and make drinks at the outside bar for the guests and servers.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
v High school diploma or equivalent.
v Three years bartending experience.
v One year fine dining or high-end resort experience.
v Extensive liquor, beer, wine and mixology knowledge.
v Excellent customer service skills.
v Pleasant and helpful personality.
1. Compose and be knowledgeable of standard drinks and liquors or wines specific to restaurant bar.
2. Plan and maintain par levels for bar inventory. Prepare daily orders for bar items to maintain pars.
3. Responsible for cash handling and bank procedures as outlined by the Accounting Department.
4. Perform accurate bar inventory on the 10th, 20th and last day of each month or as deemed necessary by the Restaurant Manager.
5. Responsible for learning suggestive selling techniques and using them during services.
6. Maintain cleanliness of all workplace areas that apply to the bar.
7. Maintain perfectly crisp uniform.
1. Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
2. Greet guests as they enter restaurant. Take and return guests coats as needed.
3. Deliver cocktails to tables as needed.
4. Assist in other Food and Beverage departments as needed.
Brightly lit, beach environment with exposure to the elements. Hard kitchen floors with occasional slippery or greasy areas. Handling hot china and silver.
What are we looking for?Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/4780_R0035540
- Job ID: 95037080