Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 500.00 - 750.00 $ Weekly
*In order to qualify for this WFH position, you must reside in one of the following states: Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma or Texas*
This position offers a $1,500.00 sign on bonus to be paid out as follows: first $500 payment 30 days after hire date, second $500 payment 60 days after hire date and third $500 payment 90 days after hire date. Candidate must apply and be hired after 10/1/31 - the bonus program end date is 12/31/21.
Take the lead at the frontline of our company from the safety of your home. In this multifaceted role, you’ll assist with telephone and face-to-face customer interactions that utilize various tools and systems (telephone, e-email, e-care, correspondence, teletypewriter and online chat). You’ll proactively evolve to meet customers’ needs and competitive demands. Success will depend upon your in-depth knowledge of AT&T’s products and services and your ability to provide effective resolutions.
Our call center environment is constantly evolving so we’ll look to you to drive tools and technology to enable first call resolution. In the process, you’ll develop experience with a broad range of customer service call types like: advanced technical support, collections, retention, sales channel coordination and billing and adjustments. You’ll also engage third party vendors and suppliers as needed to address service faults and provide customer resolution. You may be tasked with identifying, tracking and rendering issues to assist in various root cause eliminations.
In addition to these duties, you’ll be required to:
- Handle wireless local number portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after hours inquiries and pre-paid service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer impacting issues such as but not limited to: voice & data issues that span multiple networks and interdependent network elements, considering network conditions, connectivity, devices, applications, provisioning and billing. (Note: The skill and knowledge required will change with technology and application innovations.)
- Assist customers with products and services such as but not limited to laptop connect services including air cards, USB devices, initial set-up, configuration of AT&T provided software & applications.
- Proactively engage T3 support (network and IT) to address & resolve issues.
- Remain proficient in all billing, rate plan and feature matters.
We prefer that you have:
- At least one year customer service experience
- Call Center experience
- Advanced typing/keyboarding skills
- Must have verified internet service with upload/download ability and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). Company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
- Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, trainings, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
- At least one-year customer service experience preferred.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Advanced Typing/keyboarding skills preferred.
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to receive notifications related to unique scheduling needs (e.g., split shifts, unexpected volume spikes, disaster recovery, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible and ready to work during established work schedules and shifts, e.g. on phone/available status in accordance with adherence measures as determined by the Company.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- Ability to complete all required training in a virtual environment inclusive of required knowledge checks as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in required security awareness training and testing (e.g., able to understand and validate knowledge of company requirements, compliance, and policies) as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to comply with organizational security and compliance standards and participate in required security monitoring and audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, home inspection of workspace, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be accountable to protect workstation configuration and prevent configuration changes or personalization while using all technology tools as determined by the Company.
- Follow WFH logistics guidelines (e.g., equipment receipt, equipment setup, travel considerations, workstation security processes, equipment return policies and processes, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to follow technical support processes (e.g., setup, troubleshooting, escalations, communications, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in recurring management routines as determined by the Company. These virtual meetings and routines may include, but are not limited to, attendance and participation at all required and ad hoc meetings (e.g., team huddles, coaching, disciplinary actions, training, investigatory meetings, grievances, etc.). These virtual actions will take place via a variety of methods as technology allows and is developed, and may include telephone, teleconference software, video conference, messaging software, etc. as determined by the Company.
- Maintain a workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be available and accountable to regularly (e.g., daily, weekly, etc.) access performance management tools and review individual performance (e.g., dashboards, reports, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in interaction and communication-related policies, processes, and audits inclusive of all work time not just interactions directly with customers. (e.g., remote desktop observation call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, chat audits, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in manual and automated remote monitoring policies and practices (e.g., voice and screen recordings, desktop observation without notification, voice and chat analytics, real-time agent feedback inclusive of automated intelligence tools, etc.) to identify and address training, coaching, and quality opportunities as determined by the Company.
- Be accountable to participate in and follow all organization-wide and WFH-specific published policies (e.g. Code of Conduct, Time Keeping Policy, etc.) as determined by the Company.
- Must meet Minimum workspace requirements include verified internet service with 12mb upload and 18mb download speed ability as determined by the Company and established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection)
Required skills :
- Enterprise performance management
- Sales channel
- Team coaching
- Mobile phone
- Performance management
- Commercial offer
- Fringe benefits
- Software (computer)
- Compensation & Benefits (C&B)
- Communication skills
- Technical Support
- Customer Service
- Written Communication
- Decision Making
- Local Area Network (LAN)
- Computer Network
- Clean (programming language)
- Microsoft Access