Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
Remote - Mobile Apps CI/CD DevOps Engineer - 12 months+ contract - W2 submissions only (no third party/ C2C submissions allowed)
Seeking a talented DevOps Engineer Ld with mobile application experience to join our Infrastructure Services Team for the Mobile Native Apps platform.
Role: This DevOps Engineer will be maintaining, architecting, and implementing our continuous integration pipeline to drive the development and automated testing of mobile iOS and Android applications.
Will have the opportunity to work with a group of top-notch mobile software and test engineers. To be successful in this role, the candidate must be hands-on, proactive, good at problem solving, and have a strong desire to learn and drive for results.
Duties will primarily be improving software delivery practices around continuous integration and testing of code.
Developing build, test and deployment scripts and designing infrastructure and application configurations for continuous integration and delivery.
In addition, responsible for monitoring and reporting on the health of the CI/CD pipelines and seeking out ways to continuously improve the performance of them and the productivity of 9 scrum teams.
As part of the Enterprise Monitoring Team, help to deliver best in class monitoring capabilities and services to improve the maturity of performance, availability, and capacity management processes for both the applications and infrastructure components.
As an Agile delivery team member, provide customers with the near real time observability needed to rapidly respond to events, while advancing the client's monitoring capabilities.
Assist in evaluating, designing, and implementing software products to support customer requirements, as well as perform research and development efforts pertaining to new features and capabilities.
* 2+ years of experience with mobile apps (iOS and Android) build systems & deployment.
* Experience with industry CI/CD tools (e.g., Azure DevOps, Teamcity, Buildkite, Bitrise, Github Actions, CircleCI, etc.).
* Experience with cloud build agents for Mac (e.g., AWS EC2, Mac in Cloud, etc.) is a plus.
* Knowledge of package and configuration management tools (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc.) and containers such as Docker (compose, private registries).
Preferred skills and experiences:
* Experience with package distribution systems (Nexus, Artifactory, etc.)
* Proficient with at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, Shell, etc.)
* Solid experience with packaging components (Cocoapods/Jar) and distributing them to internal and external customers
* Strong understanding of Git development workflows and branching
* Maintain and enhance our Android and iOS CI/CD build and release orchestration scripts and tools. Current stack:
o Azure Dev Ops (ADO).
o Automated testing tools (Espresso, KIF).
o Fastlane and Gradle.
* Research and recommend improvements for static analysis solutions for linting, accessibility, performance, security, etc. to improve CI/CD capabilities.
* Automate manual processes in our build, test, and release stages.
* Own tooling roadmaps to introduce new tools and take advantage of new features for current tools.
* Monitor build times to ensure they stay within established ranges.
* Participate in coordination and release of production deployments.
Required skills :
- Configuration management
- Agile methodology
- Mobile application
- Mobile phone
- Software (computer)
- Research and development
- iOS (Apple)
- Bash (Unix shell)
- Docker (software)
- Microsoft Windows Azure