Popular job offers
The Building People
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
The Building People, LLC, has two positions open for a full-time temporary (6 to 9 months) Move Coordinator. The Move Coordinator will assist the Senior Project Manager will all tasks associated with managing the relocation of a federal agency into a new office location.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or Programs
- Provide services required for the reorganization and consolidation of existing facilities and opening new facilities
- Maintaining project documentation, coordinating schedules, and providing onsite supervision of move activity
- Aids in compliance with agency acceptability criteria upon vacating government buildings
- Assists in the scheduling, oversight, and coordination of furniture delivery and installation.
- Coordinates paperwork and subcontracts involved in relocation project.
- Serve as liaison between federal agency and moving company.
- Track and manage requests and ensure work is completed or issues are resolved in a timely manner and in accordance with customer and management expectations.
- Develop and maintain records to track cost and work accomplished through to project completion.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and provide outstanding customer service in support of federal staff, i.e., Administrative Officer, Project Manager(s), Administrative Support assistants, occupants, tenant agency staff, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position will not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Five (5) plus years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from an accredited college or university and a minimum three (3) years of experience