Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 20.00 - 25.00 $ Hourly
Study title :
High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
About the Position
We are seeking passionate people to join our growing and dynamic mobile maintenance team in Chicago! Our Maintenance Technicians are customer service representatives for our clients and their tenants. They also focus in on any and all maintenance needs for the properties that they oversee. The ideal candidate has a go-getter attitude, is a self-motivated team player, and a true jack of all trades.
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00/ hour. Compensation is based upon qualifications and technical knowledge.
- Travel to various client properties to complete internal and external building work orders in a timely manner
- Maintain and troubleshoot building electrical, plumbing, and HVAC equipment
- Being pro-active with the buildings and creating/maintaining an ongoing task list of potential work for the property management group
- Maintaining great communication with the Operations Support staff and Property Managers
- Being the main point of contact for vendors on assigned properties. Technician will be in charge of checking vendors in/out, escorting them to area of assigned work, and taking thorough notes of work performed.
- Assist with fire safety equipment inspections. Making sure to notify tenants when inspections are planned.
- Miscellaneous tasks such as garbage removal, exterior lock box inspections, ensuring exterior ladders are guarded from the general public at all times.
- Enforce a safe jobsite and maintains compliance with company safety, OSHA, and customer-specific safety standards
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- A minimum of 2-3 years commercial maintenance experience preferred
- Proficiency in working with hand held devices (smartphones) and electronic work order systems
- Must possess strong organizational skills and motivation to get the job done well
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic environment