Popular job offers
Job title :
London, United Kingdom
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 45000.00 £ Yearly
Senior Buyer – London
Job Role: Senior Buyer
Reporting to: Group Supply Chain Director
Salary: Up to £45,000
My client is an exciting, fast-growing challenger brand who are thriving in the hospitality market, having established a reputation for delivering high quality products and customer service.
They are currently seeking a Senior Buyer to cover the procurement of both non-food products and equipment. This role will also work collaboratively with cross functional stakeholders, actively managing contracts within the group to ensure value beyond price initiatives and service level agreements.
Senior Buyer Responsibilities:
- Manage the full procurement process including market research, competitive pricing, supplier selection and negotiation, contract implementation and supplier performance review on ingredients.
- Actively maintain live knowledge of supply markets implement buying strategy.
- Manage supplier relationship of key suppliers, monitoring KPIs such as price competitiveness and service level.
- Support NPD and Marketing plans by sourcing new products for new launches.
- Coordinate the commissioning of new equipment by liaising with the engineering team, unit’s manager, head of production and supplier.
- Liaise with the Production, Purchasing, NPD, Finance, Technical, Sales and Operations teams to ensure a smooth running of the business.
Senior Buyer Requirements:
- MUST HAVE previous experience in sourcing and procuring products.
- High efficiency and able to work in a fast-paced and multitask environment.
- Results driven and motivated to learn.
- Articulate, thorough, and organised.
- Analytical with great negotiation skills.
- Experience working with cross functional teams and managing projects.
- Stakeholder engagement and sense of customer service.