Popular job offers
Job title :
Web Applications Developer
Grand Rapids, U.S.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 60000.00 - 110000.00 $ Yearly
In this role, you will be working with a great development team to build web applications, data visualizations and mobile applications. You're someone who enjoys problem solving, and helping create solutions for others. You'll have a flexible schedule, be able to work remotely, and have the opportunity to shape your own role. If you enjoy the outdoors, wildlife and nature, this may be the role for you!
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES:
- Strong understanding and experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Open Source.
- Experience programming with any of the following: PHP, Angular, React, Node.js, SQL, SASS, JSON, REST, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with version control tools like Beanstalk, Git, etc.
- Ability to work well in a team environment or independently.
- Comfortable with being flexible and adapting to change based on feedback.
- Experience working with Drupal similar open source platforms.
- Development experience with Angular.
- You're someone who enjoys the outdoors, wild life, nature and conservation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan w/ match, 3 weeks PTO, Flexible Hours, Bonus potential, etc.