Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 80000.00 - 85000.00 $ Yearly
Study title :
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking an Research Associate /Senior Research Associate – Translational Biology in Lexington, MA.
• Play a role in guiding creative and rigorous biological research programs aimed at fully understanding the disease mechanism of our pipeline.
• Conduct efficacy, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamics, structure-activity-relationship and mechanisms of action studies of drug candidates
• Use appropriate in vivo models to understand the mechanisms by which our drug candidates may contribute to adverse events in patients
• Present working progress to team members in group meeting
• Work closely with members of our research team to develop in vivo strategies to quickly and effectively address key questions related to the safety and efficacy of our drugs.
• Review literature and provide insights to research directions, while predominantly making hands-on contributions to the research
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Biology, Pharmacology, or related field, with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience.
• Proficient in animal handling, dosing and surgery. Proficient in techniques including but not limited to oral gavage, intravenous injection, subcutaneous injection, blood collection and basic surgery
• In depth knowledge of, and hands-on experience with, in vitro and in vivo models used for mechanistic investigation with small molecule or RNAi therapeutics
• Experience performing molecular and cellular biology techniques, including but not limited to RNA preparation, RT-qPCR, ELISA, immunohistochemistry, urine biomarker analysis, plasma biomarker analysis
• Broad and deep understanding of signaling pathways and biological processes implicated in rare genetic liver diseases as well as the mechanism of action of RNAi therapies is desirable
• Previous experience in drug discovery is preferred
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• A high level of motivation and demonstrated record of accomplishment throughout your career
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment