Popular job offers
Job title :
Farmers Branch, U.S.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 85000.00 - 90000.00 $ Yearly
An American Company is seeking an Data Engineer (Spark, Python, GoLang) in Remote / Farmers Branch, TX.
• Create and support data processing solutions using a wide array of technologies (Spark, Python, GoLang, Apigee, Delta Lake, Databricks, Kafka, Databucks, as well as more traditional technologies such as Mulesoft and SQL) across Google, Amazon, and Azure cloud environments.
• Use a variety of tools and techniques to deliver better, faster, and smarter data insight
• Develop, test, and deploy solutions for data warehousing.
• Participate in the data management life cycle process from requirements through production support.
• Create technical documentation outlining the design, troubleshooting and repair
• Build, manage, and optimize data pipelines for data structures encompassing data transformation, data models, schemas, metadata, data quality, and workload management.
Skills & Requirements
• 3+ years of total data engineering experience.
• 3 years combined experience with SQL and/or No SQL databases.
• 2 years combined experience with scripting languages such as C#, Python, Go, Java.
• 2 years of hands on experience with SQL as a query language.
• Experience exposing data as a service using RESTful APIs preferred.
• Experience with Google Big Query or SQL Server is a preferred.
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc. is a plus.
• Experience with at least one of Google Cloud, AWS Cloud, or Azure Cloud preferred.
Required skills :
- Data Quality
- Data as a service
- Data management
- Big data
- Data Warehouse (DW or DWH)
- Data processing
- Apache Kafka
- Cloud Computing
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Data Structure
- Representational State Transfer (REST)
- Apache Spark
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Go (programming language)
- Java programming language
- C Sharp
- Scripting Language
- Query Language
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows Azure