Popular job offers
Job title :
Full Stack Developer
Nashville, United States
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 110000.00 - 120000.00 $ Yearly
This internal-facing position involves designing, building, and maintaining public and internal facing applications, websites and microservices for the marketing team. This position will work closely with a team of developers and solutions architects to provide technical solutions for the marketing team using a variety of programming languages and platforms hosted in AWS that are highly performative, highly available and secure. Applications designed, built, and maintained by this position include analytical dashboards, data analysis systems, monitoring systems, and a network of WordPress websites. This role is responsible for anticipating ongoing needs of the marketing team and to proactively provide solutions for the team. This position will be responsible for documenting systems and writing well tested and documented code.
- Implementation and enhancement of backend and frontend features for various applications and systems, including implementation of new functionality as well as maintenance and support of production systems
- Maintain CloudFormation templates for various projects.
- Utilize TDD principles to ensure application integrity.
- Support project managers, business analysts and quality analysts to successfully deliver software solutions
- Communicate changes in scope, effort and timeline with project managers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated adaptability to organize, coordinate and implement tasks with strong attention to detail.
Required skills :
- Web back-end
- Web front-end
- Software (computer)
- Programming languages
- World Wide Web
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Representational State Transfer (REST)
- Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Computer Network
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Go (programming language)