Popular job offers
Job title :
Denver City, U.S.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 70.00 - 88.00 $ Hourly
Study title :
Computer engineering (master)
An American Company is seeking a Remote Sr Java Engineer
As a Senior Engineer you will be working on designing and delivering on the strategic vision of critical Supply Chain Analytics and focused features and services to enhance the inventory management, vendor compliance, customer orders, routing and supply chain and store operations across the Supply Chain Network with a near-real time data platform. You will be a key part of our Technology team that applies scientific, mathematical and social principles to design, build, and maintain technology products, devices, systems and solutions. These technology products and solutions provide amazing customer experiences while meeting the needs of the business.
The Senior Engineer will focus on the design and development of highly scalable software applications, services, data pipelines and database solutions. The ideal candidate is creative, customer-driven and has a passion for data products. This opportunity also provides various avenues to collaborate and influence several other platforms within the Technology group and have a company-wide impact for both business and engineering.
• Design and develop event driven mico-services applications for real time analytics.
• Design and develop data processing pipelines in the Big Data ecosystem using Spark, Flink, Kafka, Hive, Presto.
• Collaborate with technical program management, analytics, data scientist and business partners to build scalable and durable solutions that drive business outcomes.
• Build data products that reduce friction and time to delivery for Data Scientists and Analysts Collaborate with local and partner teams Ability to lead other engineers and work independently when needed Test all scenarios and conform to quality standards Identify performance issues; apply knowledge of security coding practices and secure system fundamentals (e.g., cross-site scripting, security certificates) Demonstrate thorough knowledge of information technology concepts issues, trends and best practices as they relate to the discipline/practice
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of specific needs of a major line of business and the related set of applications, systems or functions Ongoing production support of data products
Skills & Requirements
• 5+ years of professional experience in practice area years of experience
• 5+ in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Java, Scala) years
• 5+ of experience with MPP Databases, SQL, data modeling, data mining, and automated engineering solutions.
Strive to deliver results, make quality technical decisions, manage complexity, and drive a vision while being customer focus.
• Experience with standard industry practices for engineering and operational excellence Experience with distributed systems (Spark, AWS EMR) Experience with Spring boot framework Experience with cloud environments (AWS or other equivalent cloud providers) Experience in developing near real-time data processing solutions using Kafka, Flink, Spark Streaming (preferred)
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS, Engineering or equivalent practical experience
Required skills :
- Spring Boot
- Software framework
- Distributed computing
- Big data
- Software (computer)
- Computer program
- Information technology
- Data modeling
- Analytical science
- Data processing
- Application software
- Programming languages
- Computer programming
- Program management
- Apache Kafka
- Cloud Computing
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Data Mining
- Computer Network
- Social Network
- Apache Spark
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Java programming language
- Scripting Language