Popular job offers
Job title :
London, United Kingdom
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 40000.00 - 45000.00 £ Yearly
Bar Manager – New Mayfair restaurant, London – £40/45,000
Title: Bar Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
I am looking for a Bar Manager in London has for this new position, for this new opening in Mayfair, for a stunning new high-end restaurant in Mayfair, coming to London, part of a group, new to the UK with more opening in the pipeline.
As Bar Manager, you will be of an outgoing nature with a very creative personality, with a strong London background, this is to manage all beverage operations within this unique restaurants & maybe more restaurants in the future the role could grow into a beverage role
The Bar Manager Role
- Day to day management of stock, products and team management of all bars!
- Plan, organise and implement training for staff to ensure high standards of stock control are maintained
- Develop and grow the unique and already creative cocktail offer in place
- Responsible for recruitment, training and line management of the team in site.
- Plan, organise and implement menus to ensure that the best possible GP is achieved
- Financial planning and organisation, you will be a pro with P&L.