Popular job offers
Job title :
Digital imaging technician
Los Angeles, Stati Uniti
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
About the Job
The purpose of this position is to manually image documents for the Premium Finance portfolios and Input 1. Also assist the Incoming and Outgoing Mail associates and Mail Operations department as needed.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for preparing contracts for the imaging process.
- Responsible for scanning and saving Premium Finance related documents to an Imaging software program daily while maintaining the established imaging standards for accuracy, quality and quantity.
- Provides document image requests as needed for customers and internal departments.
- Communicates discrepancies, errors, problems, and potential problems with the scanners and imaging software.
- Sorts incoming mail (Faxed, Emailed and Postal) by finance company and policy type and distributes mail to other teams as necessary.
- Update spreadsheets for informational and tracking purposes.
- Processes returned mail.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Company personnel and with management.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Assists the Mail Operations Team and other Departments within the company as needed.
- Cross-train and provide backup and fill in within department as needed.
- Keep snacks and kitchen supplies in stock.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in document imaging or other record management work experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency using electronic imaging technology and related storage requirements, image, and document formats.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Typing or keyboarding experience required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet expected goals and objectives.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.