Popular job offers
KENDA Tyres USA
Job title :
Reynoldsburg, Stati Uniti
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
Demand & Supply Plan Manager
We are looking for an experienced Demand & Supply Plan Manager to work at our Reynoldsburg, OH location. This Demand & Supply Planning position is responsible for forecasting activities associated with customers and products. The Demand & Supply Plan Manager creates and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with purchasing, operations, management
- Assessing the financial structure and inventory storage capabilities of the business.
- Counting and tracking inventory across multiple locations.
- Anticipating stock demands based on current and future business functions.
- Analyzing and anticipating market trends for the best time to purchase inventory.
- Ensuring the business has a steady flow of stock without overcapitalizing on materials.
- Suggesting changes to inventory warehousing to meet increased or reduced demand.
- Create statistical forecasts:
- - Gather, analyze and validate data
- - Execute statistical modeling software
- - Review resulting statistical forecast model
- - Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- - Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts
- Review sales plans, customer finance Budget Updates, or Latest Estimates and demand drivers:
- - Present, solicit and assess feedback on the various forecasts from sales, and finance
- - Recommend adjustments for operational forecasts
- - Review promotional plans with sales
- Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing, and finance personnel:
- - Prepare relevant material to facilitate research and discussion
- Provide input to volume planning ( Latest Estimates / annual process)
- - Facilitate and manage demand planning/customer meetings
- - Achieve consensus with the business side and the demand chain
- Maintain demand planning system and software
- - Enter and modify data and ensure the correctness of product hierarchy
- - Monitor trends in forecast error
- - Identify relevant market-related data and competitive intelligence
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to the demand planning process
- Experience with MRP, purchasing, and inventory.
A minimum of five years of experience in inventory, logistics, supply chain management, or a manufacturing environment.
Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, life, accident, critical care, and short-term & long term disability insurances
- 401K retirement program with employer match
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation time
- Employee purchase pricing on auto, power sport, and bicycle tires
Required skills :
- Market trends analysis
- Manufacturing or operations
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Manufacturing or operations management
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Supply Chain Management
- Financial Forecast