Popular job offers
Job title :
Chicago, Stati Uniti
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 20.00 $ Hourly
Front desk receptionist with exceptional people skills needed for our Visual and Performing Arts studio!
We are looking for a front desk administrator with a positive right attitude to assist in all customer service aspects of our business. The ideal candidate is a positive communicator with a polished look and demeanor.
Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Checking in students for classes and workshop sessions
- Communicating with students/customers by phone and in person
- Answering inquiries in a cheerful and professional manner
- Scheduling students for classes, meetings, and photo shoots
- Filing and organization
- Managing/updating our online student database
- Weekday evening availability until 8:30/9pm and Saturday/Sunday availability between 8:30am-7pm is REQUIRED for this position. Please do not apply if you are not available at these times.
- Ability to multitask and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to handle high volume of phone calls and clients with confidence.
- Must have a chic, polished, and fashionable appearance.
- Bi or multi-lingual candidates are a plus.
- New, high energy office - we work in a fun and upbeat environment!
- Catered lunches on weekends
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly opportunities for commissions & bonuses
**THIS IS A GROWTH ORIENTED POSITION***
While this position begins part time, we are looking for the right candidate who can transition into a full-time team member. Benefits for full-time employees include but are not limited to flexible paid vacation & PTO time, Health/Dental/Vision insurance, cell phone stipend.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
All staff , students, and guests are required to wear masks. We do temperature screening for all staff, students and guests upon entry to our Studio. Sanitization stations are set up throughout our space.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)