Popular job offers
Job title :
Consultant customer service
New York, Stati Uniti
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 20.00 $ Hourly
About the Metropolitan Museum of Art
The Metropolitan Museum of Art collects, studies, conserves, and presents significant works of art across all times and cultures in order to connect people to creativity, knowledge, and ideas.
The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from around the world for everyone to experience and enjoy. The Museum lives in three iconic sites in New York City—The Met Fifth Avenue, The Met Breuer, and The Met Cloisters. Since it was founded in 1870, The Met has always aspired to be more than a treasury of rare and beautiful objects. Every day, art comes alive in the Museum's galleries and through its exhibitions and events, revealing both new ideas and unexpected connections across time and across cultures.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
This position is responsible for performing daily functions within the Direct-to-Consumer Customer Service Department, including phone activity and email correspondence. Reports to the Customer Service Manager.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
· Answer customer service telephone calls
· Respond to Customer Service emails in a timely manner
· Process/key mail orders & customer returns
· Verify customer data via banking institutions
· Process/ release orders via order processing system
· Participate in Live Chats with customers (inquiries, orders, general Museum info)
· Submit UPS claims and issue UPS call tags
· Administrative tasks including ; updating address files, catalogue mailings
· Other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine (or approved for an exemption as a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, sincerely held religious belief, or pregnancy, or because you are a victim of domestic violence, stalking, or sex offenses).
Experience and Skills:
· Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
· Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
· Ability to work well under pressure
Knowledge and Education:
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word
· High school diploma required.
· Elevated writing skills for email/live chat..
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
The Met's priority is to protect and support our visitors, staff, and volunteers, and we have been taking several proactive measures. Find out more here.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
Required skills :
- Customer Data
- Self- organization
- History of art
- Customer Service
- Treasury Management
- Written Communication
- Incompatible Timesharing System
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office