Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Job title :
Waiter or Waitress
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
F&B team member in this position is responsible for maintaining great service to all guests, planning and organising tasks, people and supplies, act as a representative of the company.
- Responsible for doing all preparations before and during the service like preparing tables and polish cutlery.
- Keeping track of the stock and supplies in the restaurant and communicating where there might be a shortage like linen, glasswork etc.
- Have an extensive knowledge of the menu’s and other F&B outlets.
- Serving in either conference rooms or other F&B outlets if required.
- Taking orders from the guests, explaining menu and advising the guest on their decision making.
- Liaising with management for advice if required.
- Communicating with the kitchen about the orders and being very clear about special wishes of guests.
- Consistently upselling of food and beverages and making guests aware of promotions.
- If necessary preparing orders like drinks and preparing snacks, bread.
- Serving at parties and reception if required.
- Dealing with the payments and doing closure paperwork if required.
- Serving the guests with all F&B requirements during their stay in an attentive and efficient way.
- Taking reservations, in corporation with the supervisor and hostess/host if necessary because of special requests of the guest.
- Responsible for cleaning tasks during and after service.
- Making sure that all the guest areas look immaculate.
- Taking feedback from the guests and notifying management about it.
- Sharing ideas for improvement.
- Know the software in the F&B outlets to be able to put in the orders.
- Ensuring the guests receive what they ordered, guest satisfaction is key at all times.