Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
Highly Regarded standalone restaurant in Bahrain is currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and passionate General Manager who will be responsible for the overall operational aspects, financial and management of the restaurant team.
We are seeking a with the below experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as general manager or restaurant manager
- Standalone restaurant experience
- Computer skills
- GCC experience
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Multi international cuisine experience
- Strong background in HACCP procedures
- High volume upscale dining experience
- Great leaderships and people management skills
- Strong business acumen and able to drive new concepts
- Social Media management experience
- Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Driving customers satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements. Responsible for the presentation of all products e.g. food and beverages.
- Able to meets restaurant financial objectives by developing and establishing profitable relationships; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks and drive food revenues.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, control purchases and inventory.
- Take employment and termination decisions in conjunction with the Head Office and the Corporate Director of Operations.
- Provide on-job coaching and guidance to team members, managing their performance, training and career development.
- Able to establish restaurant business plans by surveying restaurant and market demand; identifying and evaluating competitors and restaurant positioning and reputation; preparing financial, marketing initiatives, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Responsibility to prepare and review all required office work, including HR forms, reports, and schedules in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment and owning company assets are kept in excellent working condition and hygiene. By personally inspecting and supervising and ensuring executions of the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Able to achieve company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the business unit.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipating business levels and activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Fully understand and comply with the local Laws and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Develop, plan, and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns in conjunction with Head Office and third-party marketing agencies.
Required skills :
- Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP)
- Human resources management
- Food quality
- Labour cost
- Career development
- Employment relationship termination
- Employee retention
- Human Resources
- Financial Forecast
- Restaurant management