Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 35000.00 £ Yearly
Events Sales Manager – London
Role: Events Sales Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Bonus
I am currently looking for an experienced Events Sales Manager for an established cool events company in London.
A great opportunity to join a growing team, fantastic company with exceptional people culture.
- Drive sales and grow business profitability both reactively and proactively, with strong emphasis on retaining and developing our existing database of both new and long-standing clients, to deliver set targets.
- Achieving revenue targets as agreed and set out in the budget working towards generating an overall increase in year-on-year sales.
- Demonstrate exemplary organisational, written and verbal communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Work with the Head of Sales & Events, acting as a role model to junior reports.
- Engage regularly with lapsed clients, past enquiries, and repeat bookers to maintain an excellent level of repeat business
- Produce tailored event quotes and costings in line with the client’s brief and budget and respond to demands within a timely manner.
- Main contact with client from enquiry to event completion, successfully closing, and converting event sales to new and existing clients.
- Final event planning of your own pipeline and that of any proactive leads converted by the business development team member.
- Budget control and reconciliation of events including all invoicing from suppliers
- Ensuring all Terms & Conditions are upheld and adhered to, successfully handling client expectations.
- Attend regular sales meetings, providing performance updates as required on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.