Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Job title :
San José, Costa Rica
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
Kendrick Recruitment are currently seeking a Management Couple for a property in Costa Rica. The couple would need to be fluent in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
Human Resources and Administration
- Manage and supervise all operations and operational employees, coordinate with division supervisors; must oversee all employees and remain involved in all tasks associated with the property.
- Develop and implement operational plan with all division supervisors and ensure they are staying on track with lake, habitat, landscaping, roads, walking trails, hospitality tasks, recreation activities and security management; ensure required level of service and property appearance is maintained.
- Coordinate and manage fishing boats; work alongside boat captain and first mate to ensure vessels are maintained, cleaned and operating/ready for family and guest visits. Visit marina to ensure security and best practices are maintained.
- Coordinate and manage onsite security team; develop schedules, monitor and ensure
security measures are satisfactory.
- Work with the family office on all administrative duties.
- Approve timesheets for all Costa Rica staff and submit for review/approval by the family office.
- Approve all invoices, coordinate processing with onsite administration team and prepare for final approval by the family office.
- Coordinate with local attorney and family office on property development tasks and special permitting projects.
- Assist with hospitality and hosting of family and guests, coordinate with family office and hospitality team director.
- Manage the housekeeping team throughout the year and coordinate with hospitality director prior and during family and guest visits.
- Point of contact for guests not visiting with family, assist with all related tasks pertaining to travel coordination, hospitality, recreation, etc.
- Oversee staff housing provided at Yellow Coco, coordinate with maintenance supervisor to ensure buildings are maintained throughout the year and ready for traveling staff during family and guest visits.
- Assist kitchen/chef team and coordinate food and beverage purchases as required.
- Coordinate family and guest travel with Aviation Team, assist hospitality direction with logistics (ground transportation in San Jose and to/from Puerto Jimenez)
Building Maintenance, Construction and Special Projects
- Prepare and issue quarterly reports to Quality Control Team and JFO IT.
- Ensure that buildings are maintained, organized and clean. Coordinate and manage with division supervisors for proper management of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, IT/AV systems.
- Perform weekly walkthroughs with division supervisors of Wildlife Buildings,HQ/Storage/Generator/Shed, Lake (Tackle Room, Docks and Boat Ramp), Beach Complex (Pavilions and Sleeping Tents), inspect walking trails, pathways, roads and property entry gates, review general landscape and irrigation systems.
- Manage construction projects through design, budgeting, obtaining quotes and assisting and working with chosen contractor.
- Assisting family and family office with any special projects including legislative changes, audits, land purchases, etc.
To apply for this amazing role please send us your CV, reference letters as well as a recent photo of yourself…..GOOD LUCK!