Large-Scale Retail Sector
Gross remuneration 93500.00 - 140000.00 € Yearly
Regional Manager, High Volume Retail & Customer service
Location: South of England
Salary: £80,000 to £120,000 depending on experience plus a great package
Sector: Supermarkets / High street Retail / Consumer
We are currently working with a fantastic retail business who are looking to add to their senior leadership team. The business has adapted has during this past year and despite challenges of the pandemic the business has seen great growth.
To support the change ad addition of new concepts and the increase in new stores the company are looking to hire a dedicated ad commercial astute Regional Manager.
- Work In Partnership with national leadership team on openings, future planning, rad strategy, investment and budgets
- Work closely with HR, Finance ad Marketing at a Head office level to Best drive your region forward.
- Deliver leadership across a large region of General Managers, looking after High-volume businesses
- Insure Mentoring, coaching ad training of your team
- Take full responsibility for driving growth of your regions P&L, insuring great cost control
- Champion excellence in customer service
- Supporting stores or functions that are underperforming, identify areas of development and push forward innovative ideas
Ideal Skill set
- Passionate about customer service ad leadership of a large team
- Experienced at a Multisite level
- High volume commercial Management knowledge
- Good understanding of working In a structured, national, Braded businesses
- Previously responsible for a regional P&L
- An Individual Looking for a forward thinking Business that is I growth ad is always looking to innovate their service ad recognise great talent