Popular job offers
Approach People Recruitment
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
- Act as first contact when there is any issue with Customers
- Manage customer relationships and respond to incoming inquiries via email and other channels.
- Improve customer experience and satisfaction through surveys and insights & feedback collection from support channels.
- Develop workflow charts and documentation on internal processes.
- E-commerce Management
- Update the website for new products, newly arriving inventory, and content changes including our internal newsletter.
- Oversee all data & analytics requests by actively using Google Analytics and Shopify Reporting.
- Internal Operations
- Oversee the entire product cycle from production to fulfillment acting as a liaison with all external partners and vendors.
- Monitor inventory levels and forecast future sales in order to place monthly purchase orders.
- Act as a project manager coordinating cross-functional teams, supply-chain partners, photo shoots, and other projects.
- Authorized to work in EU
- >2 years of experience in similar roles
- Industry experience in E-commerce, Retail, Fashion, or Apparel
- Advanced English language capability (this role is 100% in English)
- Core business knowledge in operations, customer service, and production monitoring
- Practical knowledge in data, analytics, and research
Project management, prioritization, time management, problem-solving, and communication skills