An error occurred please try again later
Popular job offers
Approach People Recruitment
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
Available for business trips
- Monthly administration and processing of EMEA payroll for direct and indirect employees in conjunction with the in-country providers – specifically in the DACH region and some other European countries.
- Payroll data preparation, collect payroll data, send payroll data to payroll providers
- Answer employees, providers questions
- Check and reconcile payroll reports verifying monthly compensation, allowances and deductions and any other related items
- Provide support and manage the back up as required for payroll functions to others payroll specialist
- Manage country statutory declarations in a timely manner in conjunction with Finance and other key stakeholders
- Develop and distribute payroll and HR reports to various stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage relationships with country payroll partners to ensure timely and accurate payments, making recommendations for and implementing process improvements.
- Deal effectively and professionally with issues, queries, complaints and reporting and analysis requests from the business and employees in a prompt and efficient manner, escalating as appropriate.
- Work closely with other departments of the company – eg. Finance
- Ensure accuracy of data sent to the auditor and answer them on timely manner
- Completed commercial training or comparable professional experience in the field of payroll management
- Strong German payroll knowledge (other countries a plus)
- Knowledge of income tax and social security law in Germany and additionally for other European countries is strongly required
- Professional experience on payroll (Lohn- und Gehaltsabrechnung/ Entgeltabrechnung), ideally gained in an international company managing multiple countries
- German and English Speaker mandatory
- Excellent analytical and operational skills, with attention for accuracy
- Highly self-motivated and directed with effective organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and execute multiple countries operation
Flexible, results-oriented, and able to work in fast-paced environment