Responsible for maintaining and displaying Levy standard steps of service and showcase quality in regards to concessions. Executing "The Levy Difference," while providing friendly and efficient service to guests and teammates.
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Understands all menus, product offerings, packaging and pricing
- Ensures all concession areas have proper displays and merchandise
- Executes all security, safety and sanitation standards
- Provides operational planning to ensure appropriate teaming levels are met, as well as adequate products ordered to service each concession event
- Follows and executes preventative maintenance schedule as set forth by the Food and Beverage General Manager
- Has strong attention to detail
- Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
- Ensure that team members consistently deliver Heartfelt Hospitality to every guest, every time
- Ensures team members have the tools necessary to complete their jobs
- Ensures show quality standards are maintained at all times
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, guests, subcontractors, not-for-profits and Levy team members
- Regularly obtains feedback from clients and guests to improve operations
- Supports and communicates Company initiatives
- Respond and assist in any departmental guest service issues
- Executes all menus, promotions and programs as outlined by the Food and Beverage General Manager in accordance with Levy standards
- Ensures that all security, safety and sanitation standards are achieved
- Achieves daily sales and assigned cost goals
- Achieves assigned budget goals
- Employs good safety and sanitation practices
- Follows and enforces responsible alcohol service policies
- Effectively verifies all opening and closing inventories
- Executes required daily reporting in a timely manner
- Ensures required department reports are completed and information is compiled at month end closing
- Ensures team members adhere to Levy Company guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook
- Forecasts and adequately schedules team members to meet operational needs and desired targets
- Ensures proper cash handling procedures are being performed
- Ensures assigned areas are fully stocked and are ready for operation
- Ensures complete maintenance and on-site training of the current POS system and concession equipment
- Uses all performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Conducts regular scheduled meetings to ensure lines of communication are open between management and team members
- Interviews, hires, trains and develops team members according to Levy guidelines
- Displays a positive attitude towards team members
- Able to communicate effectively with management team, guests and team members by speaking and comprehending English
- English reading, writing, math and computer skills required
- Ability to taste and evaluate food and beverage products
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts. Most shifts are evening with shift end times into the late evening as well as weekend shifts.
- Possible job hazards include, but are not limited to; slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
- Must be able to reach, lift, stoop, bend and perform extensive standing and walking (including stairs) throughout shift
- Ability to use hands in using office equipment, including the computer system
- Ability to talk and hear to conduct phone correspondence
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities Designs page layout, implements cascading style sheets and other elements that have an impact on the site's visual effectiveness
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, special effects elements and web graphics using a variety of graphics design software applications, techniques and tools
- Conducts usability testing of new site applications, pages and interfaces with special attention to ease of use and ADA compliance
- Interprets usability test results, writes formal results and performs analysis and recommendations for improved site visuals based on the results
- Produces and edits high-quality videos for Public Affairs and other clients; converts special video projects to web compatible format
- Provides event photography for Bank, System, and outside organizations' meetings
- Provides guidance to consultants working on Bank video projects
- Supports use of content management system and provides troubleshooting help with other applications
- Manages video and photo media achieves
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Education and Experience Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field plus courses relevant to web design, web technology and video production
- 5 -7 years of direct work experience Knowledge and Skills
- Familiarity with Cold Fusion, HTML, Cascading style sheets, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro Studio and video technologies such as lighting and audio equipment.
- Experience with streaming video and new web technologies
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Strong communications skills and writing ability
- Strong customer service skills
- Work in a collaborative environment with groups that have varying abilities and backgrounds
- Ability to work on multiple projects and under deadlines
At Nevada Gold Mines, our vision is to be the world’s most valued gold mining business by finding, developing, and operating the best assets with the best people. We are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities.
- Deployment and maintenance of slope monitoring tools including prisms, radars, vibrating wire piezometers, TDR, etc and the interpretation of the monitoring data
- Reporting and interpretation of geotechnical data and observations
- Providing on-call geotechnical engineering support to operations after hours as needed
- Assisting with design of excavated slopes and remedial measures as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geological Engineering, Geology, or related field or equivalent experience required
- One (1) to five (5) years’ site-based experience in an open pit geotechnical role preferred
- Excellent safety record with the ability to demonstrate safety leadership required
- Team leadership, problem solving, and excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work outside in varied weather conditions for extended periods of time required
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of this job required
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, company match share purchase program, and much more!
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
- Nevada Gold Mines is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Description :
experiences. We provide general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, periodontics, and implant dentistry. Minimum 2 years dental hygiene experience is a MUST. Benefits Direct deposit
location:Baton Rouge, U.S.
Job Description :
Java, Spring, Core java, hibernate, Springboot, Java 8, java 11, Spring framework, microservices, docker, jira, agile, cloud. Java, Spring ,Core java, hibernate, Springboot, Java 8, java 11, Spring framework, microservices. Core Java Developer will assist with the backend integration for the custome
location:Des Moines, U.S.
- Robert Half
Are you a Graphic Designer who is also skilled in content creation and marketing strategy? If so, Robert Half in Nashville has the role for you! Robert Half is seeking a talented Designer for a 3-4 month contract, 30-40 hours weekly, where candidates can work 100% remotely! Apply today
- Looking for candidates with a strong design background who has also done marketing strategy/content creation
- Experience designing for sales and marketing collateral along with creating content for digital marketing initiatives (i.e. website copy/social media/email)
- Develop unique images that contribute to a wide variety of marketing projects, which may include brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites
- Graphic design coupled with marketing experience
- A reliable foundation in brand communication and digital marketing
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Content Creation experience highly desired
- Deep understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Expertise in Sales Collateral
- Solid understanding of graphic design
- Foundational knowledge in Content Curation
- Demonstrated understanding of design software applications and tools
- BFA is a plus
- Robert Half
We are searching for highly skilled Graphic Designer who have experience in consumer packaged goods. The ideal candidate would have experience creating packaging or product designs for consumers. Candidates would be expected to have advanced skill in the Adobe Creative Suite, pre-press knowledge, the ability to work within multiple layers in Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator and be extremely detail oriented.
Portfolios will be judged based on packaging/product design, color variance, creative use of typography, use of vector imagery and brand identity pieces.
- Advanced skill in the Adobe Creative Cloud
- 1+ years experience in product or packaging design
- Experience creating product mockups
- Strong experience in vector imagery and typography
- Must have an eye for creative and current design trends
- Robert Half
The successful Senior IT Auditor coaches Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plan. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior IT Auditor demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior IT Auditor learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
The Senior IT Audit role may be a good fit for you if:
• You enjoy identifies areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client’s overall business processes.
• You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
• You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
• You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
• You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Other duties and skills of the successful Senior IT Auditor will include:
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
• An in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools and objectives.
• Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as operating systems, mobile technologies, software development, networking, and business applications.
• Establishing and cultivating critical business relationships / networking with senior executives.
• Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, etc.
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance, in particular the technology implications and requirements.
• Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
• Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into “business speak” to be understood by executives.
• Supervisory experience of teams including mentoring / coaching, oversight and review of work, coordination across teams, and understanding how to motivate.
The Educational and Professional Qualifications of the successful IT Auditor include:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Business Related Field).
• 3+ years working in IT audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
• Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or similar strongly preferred.
Job Description :
AKKA UK are seeking enthusiastic and ambitious Electrical Project Engineer to grow our automotive expertise. As part of the Automotive team you will be responsible for leading the delivery of custom Electrical / Electronic solutions in a wide variety of applications.
The role will cover the full lifecycle activity from initial customer consultation and system specification, through to implementation, testing and delivery.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the successful candidate will support the development of EE systems for high-end, iconic sports cars.
It will be your responsibility to guarantee the functional & technical delivery of projects within your field of expertise, delivering vehicle targets, through the following activity :
Ensure both functional and platform commodities are integrated and delivered
Cross functional team integration to plan and achieve programme delivery
Effective reporting, identifying issues and driving a concern resolution approach
Manage your functions virtual and physical design verification plan, with overall sign off responsibility
Skills & Knowledge Required
With a strong technical, analytical and quality focused mind-set, you should be used to setting and delivery to targets, through clear and confident communication, including experience of supplier management.
Specific requirements of these roles include :
An Electrical / Electronics Engineering degree (or equivalent / related)
Proven record of delivering Electrical or Electronics commodities, including quality, cost, function, weight and timing
Experience of one or more of the following commodity areas : Body Electronics, Telematics, Park Assist, Antenna, Lighting, EDS, Switchgear, Cluster and Display, Infotainment, Audio, CAD Design, Networks
Programme Management Support Team experience appreciated
UK travel may be required.
location:Bristol, United Kingdom
Job Description :
McMurtry Automotive Ltd. is a start-up company located near Bristol, UK, that is working on an exciting project to deliver a radical, high-performance electric vehicle and new technology in the automotive EV sector.
The funded project offers a unique opportunity to start from a clean design sheet and work in a team of highly motivated and talented people, with experience ranging from F1 to sports car OEMs.
all in a very short space of time.
McMurtry Automotive is situated in beautiful countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds. Staff benefit from regular company socials, such as go-karting and clay pigeon shooting in addition to access to on-site squash court and swimming pool.
The office achieves a very social feel at lunchtimes, with staff relaxing with walks around our beautiful grounds or FIFA tournaments.
Position Summary :
As a vehicle test engineer, you will be expected to take an active role in facilitating and delivering an effective vehicle development programme.
Within this, you can expect to undertake the following tasks :
Required Qualifications & Experience :
A great deal of commitment, adaptability and autonomy will be required as we look to go from a concept through to a demonstrator vehicle and into low volume production;
Planning vehicle testing alongside development engineers
Setup of required telemetry and data analysis in preparation for tests
Running tests on the day ensuring efficient use of circuit time & that suitable data has been obtained for all test objectives
Staying away with the car when required
Reporting data and outcomes from vehicle testing within the team
Detailed analysis of specific tests where required
Monitoring of vehicle status and usage
Ongoing development of more advanced test data analysis tools
Liaison with test venues to book appropriate testing facilities
Relevant degree level qualification
A good technical understanding of major systems on a high performance EV
Experience of vehicle testing, ideally within in a high level motorsport or automotive environment
Experience of MATLAB or other scripting language
Experience of automotive / motorsport logging and data analysis tools
location:Bristol, United Kingdom
Full Job Description
PlayStation isn't just the Best Place to Play —it's also the Best Place to Work. We've thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we're recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Video Editor - PlayStation Studios Creative Arts
This is a 3-month contracted position through our staffing partner DZConneX. Contract extension based on personal performance and upcoming projects.
The Video Editor is a key member of the Creative Arts team where you'll get the opportunity to work as part of an internal creative team at one of the world's leading entertainment companies. You'll craft unique concepts for use across a variety of media, from broadcast and digital, to retail and live events. Our team is small but driven, putting an emphasis on quality creativity and storytelling to deliver impactful end products to our clients!
- Understanding and appreciation of editorial storytelling.
- Demonstrated ability to build compelling editorial across a wide array of genres and styles.
- Ability to adapt editorial style and tone to the specific job and characteristics of a particular game or task.
- Ability to craft a straightforward story when necessary, as well as add flare and style when appropriate.
- Ability to be a proactive contributor to the creative process from the beginning of a project through delivery.
- Ability to channel and focus creativity and execute on projects under challenging time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to understand and execute on client feedback and/or team notes to achieve desired end product.
- Ability to work as part of a small team on both short term and long-term projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Adobe Premiere.
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills as you will be a positive, contributing member of the creative team throughout production!
- Experience editing trailers for movies or video games.
- Agency or post-production facility experience preferred.
- Understanding or passion in the video game industry.
location:San Diego, U.S.
Come be a part of an exciting Mobile Gaming Startup combining digital and physical worlds and take activity to the next level!
- Comfortable managing level layouts from paper to completion
- Understands the specific development challenges within an AR environment.
- Experience creating animations or VFX
- Shipped at least one AAA title or casual game
- Working knowledge of scripting and building in Unity
Totally comfortable with:
- Working collaboratively, designing and shipping games in a rapid iterative cycle
- Owning creation of level design, reward mechanisms, and gameplay mechanics from paper to scripting to prototyping and final implementation
- Managing all aspects of game design, including paper maps, block-outs, and iterative feedback cycles
- Setting game goals, while prioritizing and communicating needs to team members
- Understands the limitations of mobile hardware and web-based games
A bit about us:
High-growth, fast-paced Mobile Gaming startup in San Francisco, pushing the boundaries of physical gaming on mobile devices is looking for an experienced Game Designer to help create engaging and gamified experiences using, interactive motion-tracking games through advanced AR experiences for immersive gameplay.
As a Game Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of interactive physical gaming, and learn directly from seasoned designers and product leaders. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and company executives to generate new ideas, managing level layouts from paper to completion, paying attention to theme, quality and the needs of players.
Why join us?
* Fast-paced, high-growth, startup environment
* Notable investors and partnerships throughout the professional sports and entertainment industry.
* Recognized as Fast Company’s 2020 Most Innovative Company in Sports, Time’s Best Inventions of 2019, and winner of a 2019 Apple Design Award
location:San Francisco, U.S.
- Alliance Employment Services
We are looking for a maintenance technician
� good English communications skills (oral and written
� 5+ years automotive/manufacturing experience
� proven experience as a millwright or in a similar role
� hands-on experience with machinery
� Ensure that all duties and tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner and that at no time is the employee or their co-workers placed in an unsafe condition.
� Helping to maintain a safe and healthy workplace on the floor and in the maintenance shop
� Follow lock out procedure repair broken or defective machine parts, using welding and brazing tools.
� Align equipment by using specialized tools (e.g. micrometer, plumb bobs) Disassemble machine parts and reassemble the parts inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
� Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts service of mechanical / electrical / hydraulic / pneumatic equipment.
� Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance, or set-up of machinery clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery.
� Facility maintenance as needed any other reasonable requests or task as asked by management
- Alliance Employment Services
Title: light industrial assembler | automotive manufacturing
In this position you will be working in the automotive manufacturing facility located in Mississauga. You will be performing general labor tasks as directed by the supervisor. You will also be trained on different aspects of the production processes such as:
� order picking etc.
Physical demand of the job:
� lifting moderate weight above your waist.
- Glassdoor Inc.
South Dakota State University
Physical Location of Position (City): Beresford (SD)
Job Responsibilities: This position will work with diverse research projects at the SDSU Southeast Research Farm in Beresford, SD. The primary focus will be on cropping systems research with both agronomic and horticultural crops at the farm; to engage with livestock and other farm research and maintenance efforts as directed by the Operations Manager; implement assigned trials, including collecting and storing samples, recording data, and providing for field and plot maintenance, and equipment as directed and based on protocols provided by SDSU researchers; summarize data collected and transmit it to project directors, and assist with analysis and interpretation of data; help prepare presentations and reports in coordination with the project director and the operations manager of the farm.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Commercial crop or vegetable production
- Farm equipment operation and maintenance
- Agronomic or horticultural research
- Data management and software for controlling precision ag equipment
Skill & Ability to:
- Demonstrate ability to work with famers and other clientele groups
- Work in the field and to travel as needed to complete assigned tasks
- Be self-motivated, disciplined, and ale to understand and adhere to research protocols
- Work independently on a day-to-day basis
Required License: Valid driver’s license. Commercial pesticide applicator license within 6 months of hire.
- Glassdoor Inc.
Stine Seed Company, a privately-held, growing national seed company, currently has an opening for an Independent Sales Representative covering Southeast South Dakota. This represents an excellent opportunity to grow both professionally and financially with one of the industry's most respected corn and soybean seed companies.
What We Offer:
· Well-established territory with dedicated dealers
· A 30-plus year reputation for quality seed products
· Truly unlimited earning potential
· Flexibility to work your territory your way
· Agronomic and sales support
· Serve as primary ambassador of the Stine brand within the assigned territory.
· Develop and maintain a thorough agronomic and technical knowledge of Stine seed products and services applicable to the assigned territory.
· Manage existing dealer accounts & recruit new dealerships in order to increase sales.
· Communicate and implement Stine's sales programs and policies within the assigned territory in order to meet sales goals for the district.
· Work in conjunction with the Stine Regional Sales Agronomist to provide a high level of sales support within the assigned territory.
· Develop and enhance relationships with customers and potential customers, either personally or through a designated seller.
· Candidates should have three or more years of ag experience, including previous experience in agronomy, crop production or seed sales.
· Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Candidates should have demonstrated knowledge of proven sales techniques, as well as excellent negotiating skills and the ability to overcome obstacles.
· Candidates should have demonstrated success in dealer development and retention.
· Candidates should demonstrated initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision to meet established goals.
· Preference will be given to candidates that have proven ability to build/maintain strong relationships with growers by understanding their needs and values, and achieve desired results.
- Glassdoor Inc.
The successful candidate for this position will take care of:
- responsible for control of conditions on laminator unwinder and rewinder according standards,
- recording of material with mistake on the laminator machine unwinder and rewinder,
- responsible for preparation of decor station on laminator machine according to defined standards,
- preparation, manipulation and exchange of printed rolls,
- controlling of technoligical parametars on foil uwinde,
- responsible for preparing and keeping machine and his working area according to defined standards,
- responsible for implementation of all safety standards.
We believe you have
Candidates who are assertive, pro-active and good team players, dynamic, with good communication and problem-solving skills, accurate, customer oriented, open minded and always looking for development are invited to apply.
If you have high school diploma and if we have raised your interest, please apply following below notes. Basic knowledge of English language and PC literate would be an advantage.
location:Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Glassdoor Inc.
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for an Assistant to join the Global Mobility team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Support Baires employees on issues related to international relocation processes.
- Plan and coordinate trips for employees and customers, according to the needs of the organization.
- Be the first level of review of the documentation required for visa procedures for employees.
- Load and update data on internal systems.
- Assist the Global Mobility team in monitoring and managing the status of cases.
- Provide assistance to employees on policies, processes and operations when making corporate trips.
- Organize and coordinate: travel, transportation, accommodation, health insurance, meals, car rental among others for national / international companies.
What we are looking for:
- Advanced or recently graduated university student of: Bachelor in International Relations, Translation, Business Administration, Hospitality, Tourism or related.
- Advanced management of Office tools.
- Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously and marked service orientation.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Previous experience in similar positions is desirable.
- Having an intermediate level of Portuguese is a plus but it is not exclusive.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
location:Porto Alegre, Brazil
- HAYS PLC
• Lead the client's User Experience team of 50+ members across all sites and products, including design, research, writing, industrial design, and human factors engineering.
• Drive overall UX strategy and product vision across the company’s clinical studies platform, care delivery products, and innovative medical devices, bringing empathy with and the voice of the user into every conversation.
• Oversee rigorous execution of UX teams across boundaries and invest in strong collaborations with Product Management, Engineering, Quality and Regulatory teams to ensure a streamlined product development process.
• Lead efforts to perform world-class UX research to develop innovative and impactful healthcare solutions to improve health outcomes for all populations.
• Collaborate with our clinical and data experts on evidence generation to validate outcomes and impact on quality of care and health economics.
• Establish strong relationships with leadership across the company and collaborate with UX experts across Alphabet and Google.
Skills & Requirements
• 10 years of experience with direct leadership of User Experience teams, and a track record of successful products and positions of increasing responsibility.
• Deep familiarity with the craft of UX design and UX research, a rich understanding of the tools and techniques across web and mobile, and an understanding of the applicability of a range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
• Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, psychology, cognitive science, information science, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Portfolio of UX design / research work demonstrating ability to work across the product development process, from establishing strong UX strategy and conceptual foundations to successfully delivering high quality products.
• Strongly preferred to have at least 4 years of experience working in healthcare related products and an appreciation of the unique challenges in designing innovative technology solutions to impact health outcomes.
• Understanding of the field of industrial design and direct experience with medical device development.
• Experience leading UX for complex enterprise applications with task-centered workflows.
• Experience with human factors engineering and summative testing.
location:San Francisco, U.S.
- HAYS PLC
Java Developer – Contract – Charlotte, NC
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Cognizant is seeking a Java Developer in Charlotte, NC.
Sr. Software Engineer B2 Graduate. This role belongs to the **Engineering** role track and contributes strongly towards the community charter of delivering superior engineering outcomes.
Key responsibility areas of this role are:
• Delivering superior engineering outcomes.
• Responsible mentoring for junior team members.
• Honing individual engineering competency..KRA-1: Establishing a strong community of engineers:
• Clearly understand community career lattice and be able to explain the same to team members
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world’s leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant’s unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you’ll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you’ll enjoy many of the perks you’d expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• 8+ years demonstrated experience in developing web applications using two or more of these technologies - Java J2EE Servlets Spring Spring MVC Spring JDBC database interactions and related testing tools/methodologies.
• 5+ years demonstrated experience in requirement analysis and application design.
• Experience with Agile practice daily Stand-Up/Scrum and accountability to the software development team
• Developed applications with good usability principles cross-browser compatibility web security (XSRF cross-site scripting defense) accessibility Markup standards Last mile performance (minify closure tools sprites) and HTML document architecture.
• Experience building large multi-system enterprise applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.