Greenville, Stati Uniti
إجمالي الأجر € سنويا
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking an experienced ETL Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
• Development and maintenance of database schema to support business requirements, SQL/T-SQL/Python programming, ETL solutions to convert source data into line-of-business applications, procedures to insure data integrity and accuracy.
• Take leadership role in the development and maintenance of corporate data warehouse and BI implementations
• Contribute to development and maintenance of data warehouse, ETL processes, and OLTP system
• Create and maintain stored procedures, functions, triggers to provide solutions to business problems
• Develop solutions using Python and other suitable tools in a Cloud based technology platform
• Work with a team of Analysts, Architects, and DBAs to promote best practices in the organization
• Plan ETL and Data Integration projects and communicate project status with management
• Vendor / data source interaction
• 3+ years of experience in a database developer role
• 3+ years of experience in a software development, maintenance and/or support role
• Bachelor Degree in IT, MIS or equivalent
• Expert knowledge with SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Maintenance plans and methods
• Proficient with Python
• Experienced with Application Integration
• Data file formats and transmission protocols
• Experienced with Cloud Computing, AWS experience a plus!
• Experienced with source code version control, such as, TFS, svn, git and/or Bitbucket
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a high paced environment while managing multiple projects/tasks