المسمى الوظيفي :
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 1030.63 - 1545.95 $ أسبوعيا
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time up to June 2022
Position Classification: Motor Vehicle Driver <2950
Remuneration: $1,030.63 per week plus superannuation
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ274776
Applications Close: 8 December 2021 - 11:59pm
In line with the Public Health Order, all NSW Health workers are required to have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by 30 September 2021 and two doses by 30 November 2021 or have an approved medical contraindication certificate. You will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status if successful.
About the opportunity
NSW Health Pathology are currently seeking a Pathology Courier Driver to join the team at Liverpool Hospital to assist with the COVID-19 Response in providing an efficient transport service across Sydney. NSW Health Pathology promote opportunities for future development and training through MHL and online learning modules. We encourage a team work environment for better workplace.
Being part of NSW Health Pathology means you’re helping create better health and justice systems every day.
We operate more than 60 laboratories and around 200 collection centres across NSW and conduct over 60 million tests per annum. Our network of pathologists are supported by scientists, technicians and support staff who quickly and accurately assess samples so clinical teams can make the best possible treatment decisions for patients. We encourage our staff to be involved in research and innovation opportunities to help create safer, healthier communities. Our Forensic & Analytical Science Service provides independent, objective analysis to the NSW criminal and coronial justice systems.
What we can offer you
- Accrued Days Off in addition to Annual Leave
- Generous salary packaging options and other fringe benefits
- Corporate wellbeing programs, including the Fitness Passport
- Learning and development opportunities, including in-house training with RTO My Health Learning
What you'll be doingProvide an efficient, consistent and reliable pathology sample transport service which also transports collection equipment, results and other items as required to and from NSWHP laboratories, collection centres, clinics and hospitals.
Interested in joining Australia’s largest public pathology service? Apply now by addressing the following questions:
- A level of fitness appropriate to courier duties: walk long distances and lift, carry and move items of up to 10 kgs over an eight hour shift
- Ability to be flexible and participate in a 24 hour / 7 day roster
- Current unencumbered Class C NSW drivers license with exemplary driving record. (Recent RTA infringement record print out required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver efficient and effective services
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills with the ability to maintain high quality work output while managing competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and within a team and to promote teamwork as a basis for improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in a pathology courier service or equivalent service