VolvoAuto Sweden Sa
المسمى الوظيفي :
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 25000.00 - 35000.00 € سنويا
As a Chief Project Manager, you will be a key player in the most extensive ESS (Energy storage system) projects for the future. You will work in close cooperation with a variety of stakeholders and solution providers to ensure the technical delivery is on target according to the project pre-requisites. You will be responsible to lead the deliveries within Quality, Delivery, Cost, Features within a team of cross functional leaders.
- Lead the development work of cross functionally anchored technical solutions
- Responsible of the good application of development processes and best practices
- Lead the product QDCF for ESS cross functional deliveries
- Optimize and consolidate the overall technical development cost and product cost
- Establish project time plans covering all activities needed to ensure fully verified and validated components, systems, and functions
- Manage ESS project team and present to your Steering Committee & Vehicle Technical meetings
- Take an active role in developing future ways of working in projects
Who are we and what do we do
Electromobility is one of the main development areas within Volvo Group and was created to be in the forefront of environmental friendly transport solutions for a more sustainable tomorrow. We are responsible for the transition from conventional powertrains to electromobility and to secure a stepwise implementation in different segments/regions. We develop and drive the electromobility product portfolio for Trucks & Buses as well as creating opportunities for all business areas within Volvo Group. Electromobility is a growing agile driven organization in place to shape the future! The importance of electromobility is growing every day and a key component within the electrified powertrain is the Energy Storage System (ESS). At our section, we are accountable for the lifecycle management of the ESS, from advanced engineering, throughout product development into the maintenance phase.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with
- A M.Sc in Electronics, Mechanical, Software Engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- At least 8-10 years of experience from product development
- At least 6-8 years’ experience in project management
- Solid competence within Volvo process and tools, particularly DVP, PGT and KOLA
You have also previously worked within complex technology projects and have worked within GTT or within Electromobility Tech area.
As a person you have demonstrated technical leadership and can easily create a productive and prosperous team. You communicate easily and effectively, no matter the team size or positions of your recipients. You are results-oriented and want to challenge the current normal. You plan and align, focus on highest priorities, and lie out a thorough schedule. To succeed in this role, you also need to be able to speak and write in English effortlessly.
What we can offer
We can offer you an exciting and global working environment which will give you valuable experience that will contribute to your future development within the Volvo Group. You will get the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures and to influence the development of our future electrified products.