H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
المسمى الوظيفي :
New York, U.S.
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 25000.00 - 35000.00 € سنويا
المؤهلات الدراسية :
Overall Job Summary: As an Expansion Analyst, you will monitor, analyze, follow up and control the efficiencies and costs of Expansion functions for the H&M Group in the Americas Region. This role will support the Construction & Facilities, and Expansion teams with reporting, budgeting and target setting.
This position is situated within the Expansion Function and reports to the Regional Business Controller, Construction & Facilities.
Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports Regional Business Controller, Construction & Facilities (C&F) with creating, analyzing and managing Financial and KPI reports for the department, including follow-up with relevant Expansion stakeholders.
- Supports the C&F Controller with ad hoc reports upon request, supporting mainly the Construction & Facilities function, with additional support to other areas of Expansion as needed.
- Monitors, analyzes and follows up on cost performance of the H&M Group sites on actual vs budget, as well as forecasting.
- Responsible for maintaining/updating financial/project systems, tools, and budget models.
- Responsible for supporting in creation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the H&M Group sites.
- Provides cost analysis on various budget line items across store classes & regions with detailed presentations on findings.
- Manages FM-Schedule, FM-Rectification and 3 Year Plan data to meet requirements for the H&M Group.
- Responsible for processing invoices for Facilities department in a timely manner and according to H&M policy and procedure.
- Acts as a liaison between Facilities vendors and Accounting for all past due statements.
- Acts as a first point of contact for Facilities Managers & Project Managers specific to any financial questions such as budgeting, forecasting, actuals, and business cases.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting on work order data to support Sales Market Construction & Facilities Managers to secure timely execution of services and identify trends.
- Secures contract documentation is up to date; including amendments and vendor documentations according to H&M policy and procedure.
- Executes spot checks/audits of projects, budget, invoices, and contracts to ensure all relevant information is in place as per H&M Group policies and procedures.
- Identifies well-performing sites, capture best practices and share experiences from existing H&M Group sites within the organization.
- Reports on Opex & Capex in excess of $500 million.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting, with up-to-date knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance practices.
- 1-2 years of budgeting experience, including P&L, forecasting, etc.
- Facility Management or multi-site retail environment experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, advanced skills with Excel preferred.
- Strong time management, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
- Thorough, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize, and follow up on various projects.
- Ability to work with accounting/budget planning systems.
- Ability to work with work order management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and balance business needs while being cost conscious.
- Required domestic travel up to 20% of time.