المسمى الوظيفي :
New York, U.S.
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 25000.00 - 35000.00 € سنويا
The Stylist should be an ecommerce and print veteran with proven experience in styling photography for Marketing. They will partner with Photo Art Directors and in house studio teams, to develop one national brand message that promotes the Marketing department vision. A combination of tasteful aesthetics, a flair for elevated styling and an understanding of retail business branding is a must. Stylists will help organize and style array of product for a high-volume daily shot count for a wide variety of product. They will maintain details of Macy’s standards and will execute the styling direction in various marketing photography and ecommerce assets.
• Keep abreast of industry trends, techniques and competitive landscape for both print, digital and ecommerce photo content creation
• Work independently and help Stylists counterparts with various styling techniques
• Keen attention to detail and experience in a deadline-driven workplace
• Work with team managers in determining direction and needs for upcoming projects
• Problem solve and provide solutions to meet creative and brand objectives
• Provide support to Managers, Stylist counterparts and Photographers
• Partner with other team members, Photo Directors, Designers, Merchandise Coordinators and Operations group
• Maintain brand directive and consistency of image creation
• Build strong partnerships with all teams with in the studio
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
* Additional functions specifically for Fashion Styling
• The Fashion Stylist will report to and partner daily with the Manager, Fashion Photo Art Director
• Fashion Stylist will fit and dress models
• Attend style outs and other meetings which are relevant to fashion project life cycle
• Give direction and feedback to Assistant Stylist to ensure timelines are being met.
Qualifications and Competencies
Min/Preferred Education Level Description
Minimum High School or GED A benefit would be 3+ years working in a photography studio environment, with an emphasis on versatile styling.
Years Of Experience
Minimum Years of Experience Maximum Years of Experience Comments
Qualifications and Competencies:
• A benefit would be 3+ years working in a photography studio environment, with an emphasis on versatile styling.
• Very important to be acclimated to an inclusive, diverse team of colleagues.
* For off-figure: fashion/laydowns, jewelry, cosmetics and accessories
* For on-figure: both women & men’s fashion, contemporary & classic
• Creative Suite and Capture One familiarity a plus.
• Strong time-management, communication skills, and ability to multi-task
• Be comfortable with working with small and larger groups of people, teamwork is key.
• Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in an extremely fast and ever-changing environment.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Understand the need for workflow efficiency and adjust.
• Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to work with all levels.
• An enthusiastic & open demeanor with the ability to excel in a hyper fast-paced team environment.
• Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner.
• Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels.
• Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs.
• Knowledge of MS Office computer programs are required
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• Ability to lift 35lbs.