VolvoAuto Sweden Sa
المسمى الوظيفي :
Stock Clerk, Warehouse Clerk
South Plainfield, U.S.
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 25000.00 - 35000.00 € سنويا
Warehouse Clerk (Shipping and Receiving)
Warehouse Clerk Job Summary:
Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Clerk accepts and processes incoming stock orders. Performs all functions related to the receipt and storage of factory sourced parts, accessories and related material.
Warehouse Clerk Core Responsibilities:
- Safeguard organizational and personal information confidentiality;
- Respect and follow the company's business orientation, policies, rules and values;
- Contribute to the attainment of company objectives through efficient use of resources;
- Foster teamwork and improved communication between sectors;
- Develop professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis;
- Act as a worthy representative of Prévost at all times.
Warehouse Clerk Responsibilities:
- Receives incoming orders, checks for damages or missing components of shipments and processes QM claims timely.
- Receives, documents and stores inbound shipments from factory in a timely and efficient manner.
- Puts parts into inventory location. Retrieves back-ordered items form inbound shipments. Identifies back-order customers and processes to back-order by packaging, invoicing and shipping.
- Processes customer orders that are part of incoming stock orders and advise appropriate parts specialist. Assists with inventory administration. Monitors and adjusts inventory levels as necessary, and performs cycle counts to maintain accuracy.
- Maintains work area and environment clean and ordered. Participates in job-related training exercises when appropriate or necessary.
- Insures forklift is in good operating order.
- Checks customer RGA”s for damages or missing components and processes timely.
- Participate in Operational Development team activities.
- Various other tasks as assigned.
Warehouse Clerk Minimum Education Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent
Warehouse Clerk Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- 2 years of relevant work related experience
Warehouse Physical Requirements:
- Able to lift 35
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to be mobile through the warehouse and parts department
- Able to tolerate extreme local temperatures