ULTA Beauty Inc.
المسمى الوظيفي :
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 25000.00 - 35000.00 € سنويا
Location: Dawsonville, GA
Experience a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry’s most highly-esteemed beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise. Building authentic community. Creating a real sense of belonging—even as they’re plotting a bold, strategic course of exciting innovations destined to revolutionize the industry.
Think robust organizational support. Ever-increasing levels of investment. And a healthy dose of personal empowerment and growth opportunity. All with a company of unwavering strength and stability.
We are the future of beauty services. Be part of the transformation.
This position may be full-time and or part-time depending on current business needs
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Frame the features. Build the drama. Create raving fans. As a Brow Waxing Expert at Ulta Beauty, you will blend craft with creativity, possibility with panache. It’s all about the complete look. The exacting standards of the truest beauty in every guest. With the ability to bring that potential to life in ways that surprise and delight. It’s real artistry. It’s what you live for.
Think bigger. Expect more.
As part of delivering that perfect look, you’ll:
- Demonstrate and sell Benefit products, achieving personal/boutique sales and service goals
- Perform short services: eyebrow and facial waxing and brow tinting (actively recommending additional services as appropriate)
- Maintain State Board compliant areas—keeping accurate and complete records
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Book for return services, makeup lessons and events
- Convert 60% of service customers into Benefit product sales
- Follow all safety, sanitation and hygienic procedures before, during and after services; ensure board compliance at all times.
- Partner with prestige consultants and salon professionals to promote teamwork
- Assist in all in store operational processes
- Ensure prestige department and boutique standards are adhered to
- Attend all mandatory training and team meetings
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will be 18+ years old with an active Cosmetology or Esthetics license. Additional requirements include:
- The ability to build strong guest relationships and deliver winning customer experiences
- The ability to thrive independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrated proficiency with equipment needed for technical work
- Demonstrated experience in make-up application, eyebrow and facial waxing, and tweezing and eyebrow tinting experience is preferred, but not required
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch