Yamaha Motor Co. USA
المسمى الوظيفي :
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 25000.00 - 35000.00 € سنويا
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Accountant to join our Marine team in Milwaukee, WI.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Controller with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end-operations of the Accounting Department including month-end closing, forecast, budget review and analysis.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable on a timely basis.
- Monitors open accounts receivable balances. Define strategies to resolve and collect past due balances.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer’s benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Assist with other Ad Hoc projects: Contribution Margin Analysis, Inter-Company Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis and other requests.
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to accurately maintain general ledger and financial records and transactions in line with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”).
- Complete assigned daily activities to ensure that the general ledger is accurate and up-to-date.
- Support more senior level accountants in the development of basic reports including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flow, debtor and creditor lists, repayment schedules, etc.
- Ability to travel if needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in accounting.
- Approximately 2 to 5 years of accounting experience.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Required to be computer literate, including experience with MS Excel, MS Word and accounting software.