Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
المسمى الوظيفي :
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 25000.00 - 35000.00 € سنويا
About the Position
Global Manufacturing and Engineering Process teams are responsible to design, develop implement and standardize effective engineering/technical solutions for manufacturing systems, processes, equipment and automation that will ensure maximum efficiency of Goodyear manufacturing processes for our plants globally.
This position is in the Automated Material Handling & Logistics Process Team and is responsible for supporting the specification, controls development, commissioning and plant support for equipment involved in the automated movement of materials and tires in the manufacturing plants. This will expand into other areas as required by team and business needs.
- Provide equipment and process engineering expertise in Material Handling
- Support Capital Projects globally for the specification, development, check-out, installation, and commissioning of Material Handling equipment
- Develop and implement supervisory control and data acquisition solutions
- Provide remote support for plant machine and supervisory level controls, occasionally in off hours
- Assemble documentation and specification for automation control and/or interface programming for capital equipment installations and upgrades
- Maintain knowledge of HMI platforms, AC Variable frequency drives, controls and National Electric Code standards
- Coordination of contractors and/or vendors and plant for commissioning of equipment.
- Participate in project scope development (internal & external), project facilitation/coordination through planning, installation and commissioning phases.
- Supplier development, compliance and management.
- Process optimization, improvements and upgrades.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of Material Handling Equipment and/or software application performance issues.
- Work with other Engineers to develop, maintain and implement specifications and global equipment standards
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM)
- Desired PE, PMP or similar engineering / project management certifications.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience
- Experience in a cross-functional assignment or projects.
- Experience with specification, procurement, and installation of equipment
- Experience with programming Rockwell and/or Siemens PLCs preferred
- Ethernet IP and remote I/O systems knowledge preferred
- Visual Basic (VB6 and VB.NET), C#, C++, Python, PHP, xml, Java and sql programming skills preferred
- Linux, Windows Server knowledge
- Knowledge of Message Oriented Middleware (Apache ActiveMQ/Camel/Karaf) desired
- Basic understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic systems preferred
- Experience with AUTO-CAD or similar is preferred
- Understanding of safety compliance including CE desirable
- Knowledge of National Electric Code standards (NFPA-79, NFPA 70E) preferred
Abilities and Skills
- Ability to function in a team environment. Ability to interface cross-functionally with Goodyear and non-Goodyear associates globally from a variety of backgrounds.
- Achieve high quality results. Hold self-accountable for team performance. Influence others and assume management of assigned sub-projects. Address risk in assembling effective strategies. Drive positive change. Be aware of competitor capabilities. Participate in meetings with outside agencies and customers. Provide meaningful feedback and mentoring.
- Demonstrate and instill positive attitudes on peers. Demonstrate ability to plan and lead meetings at work group level. Initiate open dialogue. Offer constructive disagreement. Offer alternative solutions. Provide compelling technical direction and logical conclusions.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and technical documentation skills required.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%, domestically and internationally, and work occasional off-hours is required.
المهارات المطلوبة :
- Manufacturing System
- Project Coordination
- Server (computing)
- Commercial offer
- Physical plant
- Production process
- Software (computer)
- Manufacturing or operations
- Process engineering
- Positive thinking
- Water supply system
- Project Management Professional
- Project Management
- Decision Making
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Apache HTTP Server
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- BASIC (programming language)
- Visual Basic .NET
- Java programming language
- C++ (programming language)
- C Sharp
- Autodesk AutoCAD