المسمى الوظيفي :
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 65211.00 - 74659.00 $ سنويا
At Sydney Trains our vision is to keep Sydney moving by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do. We work at the heart of local communities and integrate cutting edge technology to deliver efficient rail services which exceed expectations and support a rapidly growing economy.
Learn more about us at www.sydneytrains.info
The role of the Administration Assistant is to provide support to managers and operational staff as well as ensuring the delivery of quality service levels are maintained for both internal and external customers.
- Providing assistance in researching, collecting and entering data and information, and preparing pre-formatted reports and documents whilst ensuring high attention to detail
- Preparing pre-set reports, standard letters, meeting agendas and minutes while managing various routine enquiries via email and phone
- Providing logistics support as required, including movement of staff. Staff travel, staff attending learning and development events as well as organising uniforms, mobile phone, vehicles, meetings and new starter requirements
- Maintaining staff rostering including overtime, fatigue an leave records
- Preparing purchase orders using SAP and documentation for purchases including office supples
- Creating, Maintaining, storing, retrieving and monitoring files through effective use of record management system RM8
- Various administrative tasks as required including copying, distributing and filing documents, diary management and general office tasks onsite to support inducting visitor using standard briefing materials
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate experience in providing administrative support with general supervision in a large organisation. Excellent organisations skills, communication skills and the ability to prioritise your own workload will be key in this role. You will be computer savvy and ideally have experience using SAP and TRIM (RM8).