Yamaha Motor Co. USA
المسمى الوظيفي :
Business development manager
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 25000.00 - 35000.00 € سنويا
The Business Development Manager will research and identify potential areas of business opportunity in the non-golf markets. This role is responsible for project management, planning, promotion, business development and new sales activities.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that include motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, Golf Cars, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our Golf group in Kennesaw, GA. The Business Development Manager will research and identify potential areas of business opportunity in the non-golf markets. This role is responsible for project management, planning, promotion, business development and new sales activities for assigned projects.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support YGC strategy and planning with the objective of identifying and entering new markets and build off the team’s current strategic vision and efforts to date.
- Facilitate discussions between product teams, new business development and engineering teams for potential synergies and articulate our strategy for said opportunities.
- Identify, track and communicate industry and competitor’s trends and disruptions in the market and assess the impact in the short and long term.
- Identify and recommend partnerships and opportunities that will contribute to the organization’s growth. Maintain strong collaborative networks with partners, both internal and external.
- Identify, negotiate, close, and manage strategic partnership opportunities.
- Implement marketing and promotion activities. Communicate and educate regarding product features, benefits and Yamaha Brand. Attend and lead key functions of trade shows, events, demonstrations and sales meetings. Coordinate marketing planning, demonstrations and activities with internal divisions and external business partners.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the new business development segment and initiatives, which include system integration, project management, partnering with internal and external resources.
- Position is responsible for overall sales planning, marketing and sales result for new business segments. Create Annual Sales Plan and Targets based on MTP and Annual Plans.
- Collaborate with senior management on the annual budget and MBO targets and operating the business within those guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, sales or similar field
- 7+ years of directly relevant work experience in the golf industry, or similar product distribution business with partnership management
- Prior experience in market planning or new product development is desirable.
- Ability to understand industry and consumer trends, create a strategic direction and develop proposals for new products and business opportunities
- Prior project management experience and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong overall business knowledge with the skill to judge the success potential of new products, business opportunities and sales/marketing programs
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey a clear message to management
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Travel is approximately 40% of time
المهارات المطلوبة :
- Business Engineering
- Vision Commerce Suite
- Business opportunity
- Project planning
- New product development
- Business Development
- Communication skills
- Product Design
- Marketing Plan
- Commercial Distribution
- Customer Service
- Project Management