المسمى الوظيفي :
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 25000.00 - 35000.00 € سنويا
At Nevada Gold Mines, our vision is to be the world’s most valued gold mining business by finding, developing, and operating the best assets with the best people. We are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities.
- Deployment and maintenance of slope monitoring tools including prisms, radars, vibrating wire piezometers, TDR, etc and the interpretation of the monitoring data
- Reporting and interpretation of geotechnical data and observations
- Providing on-call geotechnical engineering support to operations after hours as needed
- Assisting with design of excavated slopes and remedial measures as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geological Engineering, Geology, or related field or equivalent experience required
- One (1) to five (5) years’ site-based experience in an open pit geotechnical role preferred
- Excellent safety record with the ability to demonstrate safety leadership required
- Team leadership, problem solving, and excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work outside in varied weather conditions for extended periods of time required
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of this job required
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, company match share purchase program, and much more!
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
- Nevada Gold Mines is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.