.لقد حدث خطأ، رجاء أعد المحاولة لاحقا
المسمى الوظيفي :
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 25000.00 - 35000.00 € سنويا
المؤهلات الدراسية :
Diploma degree in Accounting
- Ensure correct matching of invoices with payment on SAP system.
- Ensure correct customer balances to protect the company’s accounts receivables (customer debts)
- Perform physical count on branch inventory and safe money and comparing between SAP system and actual results to control on inventory and cash in the branch.
- Perform weekly physical count for on-hand trucks and ensure correct inventory balances and adjust stocks as required
- Follow-up for to ensure collecting all customer dues (accounts receivables) to avoid overdue cases
- Daily reconciliation between sales and receivable from Handheld Terminals and SAP for Van Sales Representatives
- Matching the receiving stamp on the invoices to the customer being invoiced to ensure the goods were delivered to the same customer being invoiced.
- Organize, control and safekeep all financial documents.
- Develop daily analysis of sales in the Branch by sales representative, product and customer
- Perform other duties as assigned by the direct manger based on business requirements
- Good understanding of finance and accounting practices and principles
- Good knowledge and understanding of treasury and cash management practices and principles
- Previous use of Financial/Accounting systems such as SAP is preferred
- Proficient in English communication (written, read and spoken)
Experience and qualifications
- A minimum of diploma degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 2-years’ experience in a related field, handling cash transactions daily, is required