The Building People
المسمى الوظيفي :
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 25000.00 - 35000.00 € سنويا
The Building People is seeking qualified Archibus Business Analysts to support a Federal Gov’t project in the Midwest, for a potential 5 year contract period.
Qualified candidates will have the ability to support the following;
- Capable of providing expertise to execute and report results of multiple analytical tasks related to facility operations and sustainment and development of long and short range strategies.
- Develops and executes project plans and related schedules/budgets. Experience working with public works organizations and procedures.
- Capable of providing daily supervision and direction to support teams.
- Analyzing the structure of a business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives
- Identifying any problems with the current business model
- Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during the assessment phase
- Preparing and delivering a report of their findings to leadership with comprehensive risk and impact assessment
- Developing comprehensive end-to-end (E2E) UAT test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Supporting a deliverable schedule of comprehensive project documentations and technical report assembly and delivery
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements
- Carrying out periodic quality checks
- Supporting facilities utilizing Federal organizations.
- Work standardized office hours, Monday-Friday, 0700- 1800 range
- Remote deployment work with periodic travel to client site
- Solution experience for enterprise deployment for CMMS & Asset Management
- System to system integrations – planning & assessment
- Domain knowledge of ARCHIBUS Applications V24.x-V26.x + – functional knowledge and operational fluency
- ARCHIBUS Training Certificates
- ARCHIBUS Application Familiarity – Building Operations domain & Asset Management
- ARCHIBUS Connectors expertise
- Years of Experience requirement:
- 4-7 years of relevant experience with a AA/AS degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with a BS degree