المسمى الوظيفي :
Chicago, United States
نوع العقد :
ساعات العمل :
إجمالي الأجر 100000.00 - 120000.00 $ سنويا
An American Company is seeking an ERP Consultant in Remote / Chicago, IL.
Looking to expand their Consulting team and is in need of an ERP Consultant who will be a key player with our client engagements. The role is responsible for working with the existing Consulting team to help clients identify functional requirements for ERP applications, identify areas for functional and/or operational improvement, develop process and workflow maps as part of best practices design for ERP implementations and help in the identification of new business development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience helping construction companies evaluate ERP applications and be familiar with typical construction processes in the areas of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Billing, Job Cost, Purchasing, Fixed Assets, Subcontract Management, Payroll and Human Resources. The ERP consultant will act as the client’s advocate when collaborating with software vendors and the Consulting team to ensure client expectations and milestones are met and deliverables are provided on a professional and timely basis. The expectation is that, through strong interpersonal skills, open communication, and a balanced approach, the ERP Consulting will participate as a team member in meeting expectations and develop strong client relations.
• Consulting to BCG clients as needed on various projects, primarily around ERP solutions selections and/or implementations as well as best practices design.
• Help in the development of functional requirements for ERP software RFP’s.
• Review, interpret and provide analysis of RFP responses for client.
• Work with BCG project team and project support personnel to ensure professional results, meeting client expectations.
• Administrative work such as time records, expense reports, and other tasks as necessary.
Skills & Requirements
• BA/BS degree in Business & Finance, Business Process Engineering, Construction Finance (or related)
• Knowledge of ERP software applications (e.g., JD Edwards, SAP, IFS, CMiC, COINS, Viewpoint Vista/Spectrum or similar)
• 5+ years of experience as a functional ERP consultant or Business Analyst with a strong construction background
المهارات المطلوبة :
- Request for proposal
- Business process
- Account Payable
- Account receivable
- Customer Relationship
- Business Development
- Payroll processing
- Human Resources
- Business Process Improvement
- Accounts payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Interpersonal Relationship
- JD Edwards World
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)